- Position Title: Graphic Design Intern
- Internship Term: Spring 2018, Summer 2018 & Fall 2018 internships available
- Compensation: College credit [MUST be enrolled in college]
- Desired Fields of Study: Graphic Design, Social Media, Marketing, PR, Advertising
- Hours Desired: 10-20/week with some evenings/weekends required
Here are Rebel, we do more than just post cool pics on social media..but we do that, too, and that’s why we need you! Rebel’s strategies push the envelope and generate best-in-class results. (Trust us, it’s not easy, but it’s what’s put us on the map.)
We’re looking for a Graphic Design Intern to work with Rebel who is ready to bring their skills, eye, and understanding of the ‘visual space’ to our clients. Warning: This position is NOT for those who crumble under pressure…we work under some intense timelines while producing quality work.
Key attributes that we look for in our team members are a good understanding of social media, attention to detail, ability to work well with a team and adapt creative based on input and direction. All candidates must have a working knowledge and proficiency with PowerPoint/Keynote, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and WordPress. Photography/Videography skills are a plus!
Job Description & Duties:
- Concept and design the graphic development/marketing of visual communications in multiple media forms that include print, digital/web, social media, etc.
- Concept and execute photography to be utilized on social channels; edit and manipulate photography/imagery as needed
- Create and update multiple websites/social media platforms to promote Rebel and our clients
- Assist in managing online marketing presence and developing e-mail marketing campaigns; maintain contact databases
- Evaluate market research to determine social media opportunities and identify social media trends to act upon
- Work closely with Rebel team members, clients, and outside vendors to ensure quality results that are on-time and within budget delivery when applicable
- Assist with other marketing and business development duties as directed by the Rebel team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Eager to meet and exceed objectives and consistently take on additional responsibility as needed
- Ability to handle multiple fast-paced projects while meeting deadlines and clearly communicating expectations to clients
- Ability to work with limited direction and guidance to achieve project goals
- Desire to become social media expert in all applicable platforms – keeping us with current industry trends and best practices
- High level of research and self-discovery to become current on social and mobile technology trends, guidelines and best practices
- Personal laptop/computer a plus – a lot of the work can be completed remotely
How To Apply
Points for creativity and attention-getting applications! Show us you’re a true Rebel!
OR, you can simply send in your resume, cover letter, link to online portfolio (optional) and list of social media accounts you have handled (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “It’s fun to stay at the CMYK!” in the subject line. #BeARebel